Thursday, January 13, 2011

Fallin' Out of Love With Snow

WARNING: By writing this post, I am fully admitting how much of a geeky gamer girl I am.

Remember when you were a kid and it snowed. It was probably the best day of the year. No school, plus you get to don all these water-proof layers of clothes, roll around on the ground, throw snowballs at your siblings, and ride a slippery sled down a really steep hill.

I REALLY miss those days. Now... I am just ready for it to be all over.

Since Friday January 7th, it has snowed about three different times and has accumulated about 10-12 inches of fluffy white beautiful snow. I have only been to work ONCE since then, and my car hasn't moved in a week.

I have been a giant slob of a human being, not being at all productive, and playing too many hours of video games to admit.

Plants vs. Zombies... on the iPad. Check it out here. Just go ahead and play. I blame World of Warcraft for my addiction. They snuck in a teaser version of this game as one of their quests. I think Blizzard and PopCap are working together. :)

While playing, E and I watched all 3 Lord of the Rings movies, the 3 original Star Wars movies, Rugrats, Spongebob, and Top Chef.  Plus! We finally watched Howl's Moving Castle...which was amazing! Based on the book by the same name.

All in all, it has been pretty.




Piece Out,
Michie

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sick of snow I could PUKE!!! We have had upwards of 40 inches here and the kids are apparently NEVER going to leave again! I am heading out to the store now so the I know there will be food stuffs for the NEXT storm that is coming tonight!

    ReplyDelete